Steeper Clinic Statement on Coronavirus
Steeper Clinic are doing all we can to assist in slowing the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), protecting our staff and patients and maintaining our capacity to deliver to our customers.
Throughout this challenging period our primary objectives are;
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our patients
- The continued and timely supply of goods and clinical services to our customers
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our people
We are following all advice issued by the National Health Service, UK Government and our company advisors and ensuring this information is shared across our clinical and manufacturing network.
November 2020 sees a second set of national restrictions imposed by the Government to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. Our patient's health is vital to their wellbeing and we're pleased to continue to offer in clinic appointments at this time, continuing with the increased distancing and cleaning measures we have in place.
In order to protect everyone we ask that you please follow the guidance below when attending your appointment, and should you develop any of the recognised symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your appointment.
- Appointment times are fixed to ensure cleaning can be completed between patients
- Please do not wait in the building, if you are early please wait in your car until your appointed time
- Please attend your appointment alone or with one other. In the case of paediatric appointments, only one adult may attend the clinic
- A screening process is in place prior to appointments
- Please wear a mask or face covering throughout your appointment; one will be provided if you don't have one (children under 3 years old are not required to cover their face)
- Your orthotist will be wearing PPE which will include mask, visor or goggles, apron and gloves
Elsewhere, our teams are working from home where practical and strictly abiding by the social distancing rules where this is not possible. We are on hand to answer any queries you may have via phone, email or video call.
We look forward to welcoming you to Steeper Clinic If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us via phone on 0113 207 0432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steeper Clinic would like to wish everyone well at this difficult time.
This statement will be updated regularly. Last updated 5th November 2020.